KRATOM RECIPES AND PREPARATION METHODS
This kratom recipes and preparation methods will help choose the best way to consume Kratom which can be overwhelming. Whether in an extract or powder form, Kratom may not suit everyone’s taste buds. But do not give up, we have a way for everyone to enjoy the consumption of this amazing botanical product. ❀
TOSS ‘N WASH
• Easiest and quickest way to consume Kratom powder.
• No extra preparation.
≫ Simply measure the desired amount of Kratom into a cup, tip it into your mouth and swallow.
≫ You can use a teaspoon to scoop it directly into your mouth.
≫ Most people drink something sweet afterward to wash down the bitter taste of the powder. We recommend apple, mango, or pineapple juice.
MIX WITH OLIVE OIL
• Popular and effective method to use Kratom powder.
• Kratom powder dissolves very easily in olive oil.
• Reduces the chance of accidental inhalation of the powder.
• Olive oil contains lipids that suppress the bitter taste of the Kratom.
• This makes the taste more pleasant and easy to consume the powder.
• Kratom tea is a nice way to relax and enjoy your intake.
• You can use Kratom powder or crushed Kratom leaves by steeping it in hot water to extract alkaloids.
• Some prefer to use the loose leaves (without tea bags) to ensure that no alkaloid is wasted.
• You can make your Kratom tea in a teapot or regular pot, and then strain the liquid.
• Remember to avoid boiling your Kratom for long periods of time, as it can destroy the alkaloids.
• As the tea produced is very bitter, you can add flavors such as peppermint oil, lemon juice, honey to balance the taste.
≫ Boil 2-4 cups of water.
≫ Measure 1 teaspoon of powdered kratom.
Stir until it is thoroughly mixed.
≫ Let the Kratom seep for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
≫ Once cooled, allow the powder to settle to the bottom.
≫ Pour the tea into a drinking cup, and enjoy!
KRATOM ADDED INTO COFFEE
• A coffee and caffeine lovers favorite way to get an extra boost early in the morning.
• There is no special recipe, it is simple and convenient to make.
≫ Simply stir in desired amount of kratom powder into your normal dose of coffee.
≫ Then add milk and sugar just the way you like it.
Perhaps almond, coconut, or soy milk for those with dietary restrictions.
KRATOM INFUSED CHOCOLATE MILK
• Perfect for a tasty and refreshing treat during the hot season.
• Making a kratom infused milkshake is easy and straightforward.
≫ Measure desired dose of kratom powder into a large glass.
≫ Add only 2 tablespoons of premixed chocolate milk.
≫ Stir the mixture until the kratom powder is completely dissolved with the chocolate milk (it should be a paste.)
≫ Then fill the rest of your glass with chocolate milk and stir until well mixed.
KRATOM POWER SMOOTHIE
• Making a Kratom smoothie is an all time favorite here at The Healing East.
• Not only will you get the benefits of Kratom, but also the nutrients from your healthy ingredients.
• There are numerous different fruits and recipes that allow you to play around with different tastes.
• We recommend using coconut milk to conveniently mask the bitter taste of kratom.
• Another personal favorite is to use frozen fruits of your choice
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup – crushed ice
- 2 cups – fruit of your choice (we love strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and bananas)
- 1 tablespoon of flavored protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of chai seeds
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of raw sugar or honey for sweetness.
- 1 teaspoon of kratom powder
- 1 cup of coconut milk
≫ Add all ingredients above in a blender, pouring the coconut milk in last.
≫ Blend on high for 2 minutes until texture is creamy.
≫ Enjoy your delicious, thick and nutritious Kratom power smoothie!
Side Note- you can also make a protein shake by adding the Kratom powder directly into mixture!
KRATOM IN YOUR YOGURT
• Kratom powder blends ideally with dairy products.
• The perfect ingredient to add something extra to your morning yogurt.
≫ Mix a dose of kratom powder into cup of flavored or plain yogurt.
≫ You can add diced fruits like kiwi, peach or mango to turn your yogurt into a festive fruit salad.
KRATOM IN YOUR OATMEAL
• Kratom powder can be added to a wide range of foods.
• Many users agree that oatmeal is one of the best dishes to add Kratom powder to.
• This is because oatmeal is perfect as a fulfilling snack for breakfast, as well as hungry moments during the day.
• Adding kratom powder into your oatmeal provides an extra boost for your consumption.
≫ Mix a dose of kratom powder into cooked oatmeal.
≫ You can add raisins, almonds, honey, banana & blueberries for taste.
HOW TO DOSE KRATOM
• Having already discussed various means of consuming kratom, it is important to talk about the dosages.
• All users have different tolerance levels, so it is crucial to find yours in order to achieve a balance in your usage of this product.
• It is safer to start small; this means you should take between 2 to 5 grams.
• If you feel nothing after 40-60 minutes of consumption, then you can turn it up a notch.
Ideally you should only feel a slight effect from kratom, ensuring you avoid any form of heady feeling. It is important to keep track and measure the amount you consume. For example, if you feel nauseous then you have consumed too much and should take less in the future.
USER FRIENDLY TIPS
• Stay Hydrated: Kratom is similar to coffee in the sense that it dehydrates you. You should drink more fluids than normal when you are taking kratom.
• Take It On An Empty Stomach: A full stomach requires a high dosage of kratom. To keep the amount small and simple, you should consume Kratom on an empty stomach. This allows it work faster and helps you avoid the effects of a high dosage.
• Everything in Moderation: It is important to be patient and have a methodical approach in your consumption. This will only help you to achieve your desired results. Start slowly and with small doses. If you do not feel any results after 40-60 minutes, you can consider taking a little bit more.
• Keep A Log: Keeping a log of your kratom usage experience comes in handy. You can keep note of your experience with each strain, the dose, effect, your thoughts, your feelings. This will help you differentiate each strain and know your preferences.