꧁KRATOM BEAUTY PRODUCTS꧂
Kratom beauty products can have many hygiene benefits to your skin and overall body. There are a lot decisions to be made when it comes to the perfect beauty products for your unique skin. Everyone’s skin is different and varies based on skin type, complexion, genetics, hormones, health issues, diet, air pollution, and countless outside factors. It can be challenging and stressful finding what works for you individually.
Everyone’s skin can radiant and glow from the inside out with an all-natural skin care routine. Most cleansers and lotions contain additional chemicals and preservatives, even if they claim to be organic or natural. These harsh ingredients can do more damage than good and end up having a negative effect on your skin such as inflamed, irritated skin. The first step is to detox your skin of these chemical ridden beauty products and make healthy lifestyle changes.
Kratom beauty products has a plethora of health benefits and the beauty secret is out to incorporate this herb into your skin routine. Many users have reported that their skin has experienced significant results. Kratom is now infused into soaps, cleansers, lotions, creams, ointments. It does not stop there, you can also find Kratom in salt scrubs, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, body oil and incents.
Kratom has been proven very effective for several issues and conditions, irrespective of your skin type or complexion. Users have found that Kratom beauty products are the solution to skin issues such as:
❀Irritation & Inflammation ❀Rashes ❀Eczema ❀Rosacea ❀Acne ❀Blemishes ❀Dry patches
Some users reported that it can even help with serious skin conditions such as psoriasis and contact dermatitis. It has also been discovered that Kratom beauty product is very effective in lightening the skin, an alternative to harsh bleaching methods. Kratom beauty products can help diminish dark spots, sunspots, hyperpigmentation and even scars.
If you struggle with skin issues and want to take control of the ingredients in your beauty products, below is a favorite DIY Kratom beauty product recipe-
Kratom Beauty Product Infused Soap
❀ 2/3 cup of either: coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, sunflower, safflower or grapeseed oil.
❀ 1/4 cup Lye
❀ 3/4 cup Water (cool temperature)
❀ 1 – 2 teaspoons Kratom powde
1. Pour ¾ cup of cool water into a quart canning jar.
2. Add ¼ cup lye, pouring it into the water slowly. Stir gradually until completed mixed together. Leave it for a few minutes.
3. Pour 2/3 cup of your oil of choice into a separate pint jar.
4. Heat the oil to about 120°. You can do this either in the microwave or place the jar in a bowl of hot water. (The temperature of both the lye and oils in separate jars for both processes should be between 95° and 105°F.)
5. Pour the hot oil in a mixing bowl and slowly add the lye /water mixture. Gradually stir as you pour.
6. Once mixed, keep stirring until the soap becomes light in color and thick in texture.
7. Once you have this, add the Kratom powder to the melting soap and evenly blend the ingredients. Be careful not to give it a chance to settle in clusters.
8. Once mixed, pour your soap into a cupcake or muffin baking tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Leave it until it cools down and hardens. Now you can turn the tray on a flat table and cut into bars.
When mixing the lye and water, be sure to step back as the mixture produces fumes that could be dangerous. It is also important to wear protective gloves and other protective gear. Be sure to clean up when done and take necessary precautions when dealing with lye. Please note that making your own Kratom soap is a simple and easy process. If you are not experienced or comfortable doing so, then you can always purchase Kratom beauty products online!